Thursday 27 May 2010

MCM Expo

Where?: London Expo
When?: This weekend
What?: Two morons walking up and down the queue, selling Pickleman:Genesis while wearing green lycra catsuits and red capes.
Why?: It is their only hope for a future. Either that, or the drugs are starting to take a serious effect.
What have I got to do with this?: You can come and support us, either by forking up the forty p. necessary for a copy of the comic, or just shout abuse at us. Whatever floats your boat. (Geek note: It's buoyancy.)

But please, do show your support, either through being there, or just by forcing your friends and family to - it might give your dull life a sense of meaninfulness, which has previously been lacking. Or it might just make you want to shoot something. See you there.

2 comments:

  1. Genesis is genius!
    I bought a copy this morning (the old guy with a back-up change reserve - "40p? You can't go wrong, can you?") and I want more.
    I like the simplicity of the drawings, which maintain elements of visual drama and/or humour, and the spoken script vs narrative offers just the right mix of variety.
    Well done! Keep it up ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I bought one of your comics today and thought it was amazing =3. I was the kid with a black T-Shirt, and you asked me if I wanted one in the morning and I said I only have notes and you said We're here all day, and then I came back like 3 hours later with some change and bought one :D You should make more because they are really funny =3 Keep it up :D

    ReplyDelete