Saturday 29 May 2010

First Day of MCM Expo

Hello, Picklepeople.
Firstly, we would like to say a huge thankyou to all of you that bought Pickleman at the Expo today - we really appreciate it. Secondly, we would like to say an even larger thankyou to all of you that then came back and said nice things to us about the comic - it helped to combat the fear that everyone thought it was rubbish.
We had a good day, and were not arrested, although we were told that there was to be "no leafleting".
Many people expressed admiration for our frog-patterned over-undergarments (Primark - surprisingly decent sometimes), and many others told us to "keep the change" which, again, we really do appreciate.
If you enjoyed Pickleman and would appreciate the second issue, then please drop us a line at picklecomics@hotmail.co.uk, or just leave a comment here. Also, if you really hated it or just think it could be better, then please leave a comment - your constructive criticism is important to us.
For those of you that were unable to buy a copy, or who were so taken by it that you want more copies of Pickleman for your friends and family, we will be at the Expo tomorrow as well, or you could alternatively just send us an email.
Once again, thankyou, and we hope to see you there tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Whoops -.- I posted my comment to the wrong post! Here it is again lol:
    Hi, I bought one of your comics today and thought it was amazing =3. I was the kid with a black T-Shirt, and you asked me if I wanted one in the morning and I said I only have notes and you said We're here all day, and then I came back like 3 hours later with some change and bought one :D You should make more because they are really funny =3 Keep it up :D

    P.S, I was one of the ones who said Keep The Change :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ~ !

    We picked up your comic on Saturday morning and I just wanted to say how much we both enjoyed it.

    I really hope you guys keep at it and hopefully we might see you in October if you guys come back. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete